Expect Quality Gutters
Click a photo for a closer look.
(Keeping our 5" gutter machine in our enclosed trailer helps to achieve many things. Road and job site dirt and debris are kept off and out of the machine and protects it from excessive wear, giving the homeowner a quality gutter each and every time.)
1. As we drive up to our destination, we like to maintain a high-level of presentation, with respect for you and your yard! Traffic is always our concern as well. Our install techs will be in uniform, courteous, and happy to review any project with the homeowner before any installation begins.
2. Our gutters are always custom made on site! We use some of the best seamless rollforming machines in the industry to make your gutters. They have been calibrated and well maintained daily, in order to achieve consistent results each time.
3. As we install your gutters, we space the Raytec brand hangers every 2 feet, and reinforce them with "T-strap" hangers every 10 feet. This ensures an incredibly solid gutter, which will never sag over time with the weight of water. (Please note that we install all of our gutters underneath the metal drip-edging, and use Senox brand aluminums to manufacture our gutters. Their distinctive shadow-bak offers a non-reflective shadow effect inside of the gutter system for a non-glare appearance.)
4. All of our inside and outside corners, and end caps are sealed using Ruscoe Sealants, which is a self-leveling sealer. This is absolutely one of the best gutter sealants on the market, in our opinion. This nitrile rubber based sealant remains soft and flexible and does not become brittle like the some sealants do. (Contains No Silicone) allowing excellent contraction and expansion with temperature change.
5. As with any gutter system we install, a splash guard is our standard, in order to prevent water from overshooting the gutters. The amount of water that flows from a roof valley into a gutter is much greater than the amount of water that flows into the gutter from other sections of the roof. These deflectors are installed on inside corners, or anywhere two roof lines meet to form a valley.
Our splash guards are 4 inches tall and 24 inches long. They can be color-matched to your roof for a "disappearing" appearance .
6. Our gutters are always pitched toward the downspouts, using a level in order to maintain proper fall. This insures little or no standing water in the gutter. A gutter installed level will drain because water levels itself, however you will not have any water flow to self-clean the gutter, and could potentially attract pesky insects, such as mosquitoes.
7. With any gutter installation, we always offer or recommend the homeowner the option of leaf protection when needed. Our Leaf guards make your gutters a low maintenance asset. Light weight and visually pleasing, they will save you time and money in maintenance costs! They are secured under the shingles, and fastened using a screw at every 4' joint.
8. As with ALL of our gutter systems, we use ONLY 3x4" downspouts, and in some cases LARGER. This is because using larger downspouts and sloping the gutter towards the outlets not only allows the gutter to drain faster but also aids in pushing the gutter debris out when it rains.
9. Quality Results!
At Quality Seamless Gutters, our reputation is everything! We will not compromise the quality of our materials just to save a few dollars. We would rather lose the job than hurt our reputation. We use the thickest seamless gutters out there with the strongest hardware available to hang them. Just as important as the materials we use, is the experience of our installers. The company owner also installs all gutter projects, working side by side with the crew. Now that's quality control! Put all this together and you get a gutter system that just can't be beat.